This is pathetic

bartshan-83

We are officially the lamest board at TBD. With my new magical moderator powers, I was going to move the Urban Meyer thread here and chastise people for not posting it in the right forum. But then I realized that I don't blame anyone for not posting things here because they die immediately. It's my fault as much as anyone's...I've contributed basically nothing all year.

So let's try to liven it up a little. I know this isn't the best timing as the season is about to end, but we have a great bowl season upon us and then National Signing Day is around the corner. Of course we then hit the doldrums, but if we can at least build some momentum, then hopefully this place will be better for the 2011 season.

Speaking of bowl games, I'm thinking we should do a little contest. Yahoo has a nice Pick 'Em format...I'll post details in a separate thread.

• 1 month later...

Bart, I have been ridiculously busy over the past year, so busy that I've barely been able to keep up w/ moderating these forums let alone posting new stuff.

I am working on some draft profiles that I will post when done, as well as some other stuff. We will also do our annual TBD Mock Draft in a few months, so stay tuned for that. In the meantime, I will try to post some relevant materials in terms of links to news stories or other things related to college football and/or the NFL Draft here.

During the season, college football/draft information should be moved to this forum. Since we're in the offseason, it's no big deal to post stuff on the main board.

• 7 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.