Big ben's broken nose

Rush23

Just a couple. He also has a lot of talented helpers - as Troy makes a play.

And Ben turns one around too. No doubt he's talented - he just looks a little funnier now.

And the Ravens get away with a facemask. Should be 1st and Goal from inside the 5, instead of 2nd and goal inside the 10

You know, Bills fans are so fatalistic - bad things happen to every team. If the team is good enough they overcome. We haven't been good enough to overcome since the early nineties. Hopefully we're starting down that road again.

Just a couple. He also has a lot of talented helpers - as Troy makes a play.

I was going to post this after last weeks Bills V Steelers game. Is there anyone in the league that is a better defensive player than Troy P. He is awesome, he single handidly beat us last week and has the big play of the game tonight. Without him, the Steelers aren't making the playoffs, they still may not. He certainly would look good in a Bills uniform.

I was going to post this after last weeks Bills V Steelers game. Is there anyone in the league that is a better defensive player than Troy P. He is awesome, he single handidly beat us last week and has the big play of the game tonight. Without him, the Steelers aren't making the playoffs, they still may not. He certainly would look good in a Bills uniform.

He's a tremendous athlete that makes a lot of plays by freelancing. I don't know if many d-coordinators would allow that in their system. Troy has actually been a little saddled this year, the steelers have been trying to get Timmons into more of the free lance role. With the last couple of games, I think they have given that back to Troy, and rightfully so.

Troy P is a fine example of moving up to draft an impact player, and that move being well worth it.