Any of you yahoos receive a call from area code 559?

Beerball

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to know the whereabouts of the basement and the silo.

They do not care about the property and the 200 people.

They know Beerball, Sage and their leader are in hiding.

They are wondering if the lentil silo is in the basement.

If I tell you where the other two are will you spare my husband? I haven't seen him for days and the laundry is piling up around here.

If I tell you where the other two are will you spare my husband? I haven't seen him for days and the laundry is piling up around here.

They will make no deals regarding those in hiding.

30°20′S 139°22′E

55°01′N 82°56′E

Sure, why not.

They are aware of only one silo large enough to make your statements true.

They know it's location is 14 galaxies away.

They would advise you against fabricating information.

Oh yeah? Well, we roll our eyes :rolleyes: at Their snickering.

:nana:

They would like to point out what They can do to even your strongest.

They cite Jack LaLanne as exhibit A.

They wonder how quickly your eyes will stop rolling.

Look who found a backbone. Is it because you can hide behind Mrs. Beer Ball now?

It's just that They started getting snotty about it. I mean, I gave Them the exact coordinates They asked for. I tried to cooperate, but They had to be all rude. And I don't think that was very nice.

But yeah, it's good to be on the side of Mrs. Beer Ball too.

They snicker at your ignorant bravado and insolent tone.

Oh yeah?! You apparently don't know what a infocoligistic centrifuge & 10,000,000 pounds of lentils are capable of. Or do you?

You've also shown your ignorance and insolence in speaking to me in such a belittling manner. I expect to be treated with the respect that I've earned. Don't mess with a mother of 3 bucko. I am awaiting your apology.

Oh yeah?! You apparently don't know what a infocoligistic centrifuge & 10,000,000 pounds of lentils are capable of. Or do you?

You've also shown your ignorance and insolence in speaking to me in such a belittling manner. I expect to be treated with the respect that I've earned. Don't mess with a mother of 3 bucko. I am awaiting your apology.

They would like to refer you to Their signature.

They would also like to thank you for giving up the secret of the centrifuge.

They do not apologize.

They have a little situation on Their hands.

They had a mishap traveling through the wormal and one of their companions has gone missing.

They know who he will go see.

Does anyone know the address for a slut named Carl?

They should point out that Carl is a gerbil.

Handwriting samples taken from the board reveal that you and They are the same person. We are on to both of you.

Does anyone know the address for a slut named Carl?

What's the information worth to They? For a bunch of impotent time travelers They sure don't know much.

Handwriting samples taken from the board reveal that you and They are the same person. We are on to both of you.

Unless you're going to come over here and do the laundry please help me get my husband back.

Unless you're going to come over here and do the laundry please help me get my husband back.

Your husband was abducted by aliens years ago while at a Bills game. They came down wearing Patriots uniforms. Belichick is their leader. Go see him wearing a hoodie and he might send your man back.