(OT) War of the Worlds

CosmicBills

gantrules Posted Today, 03:26 PM

QUOTE(John in VA Beach @ Dec 10 2004, 03:17 PM)

Sith, Batman, Fantastic Four and WOTW.......

And I often wonder why they say we Americans are dumb....we are excited for the 6th version of a movie that has been made repeatedly worse since 1976, a movie that was made at least four times in the last 15 years, the seven hundredth comic book movie and Willie freaking Wonka.

Come on Gant, these movies also have lots of people who live in other countries excited as well. We may be dumb americans to some, but they know we produce a lot of the best entertainment in the world.

It'll be another fun summer. I liked what I saw out of the WOTW trailer. The Willy Wonka trailer was definitely weird, I liked what I saw, although that awful music was a little to much too take. Aside from these two films, and Star Wars Ep 3, Batman Begins, & Fantastic 4, we have other things too look forward too....

May: Summer season kicks off with "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". They have been wanting to make this into a movie for a long time. Let's see if it pays off.

"Madagascar". The Dreamworks/PDI group who has given us both Shrek movies, now gives us a movie about zoo animals who escape their confines and stow away on a ship to, you guessed it, Madagascar.

June: "Cinderella Man". Russell Crowe stars in the true life tale of late 1920's boxer James Braddock.

July: "Bewitched". Thats right anothe TV show turned movie. Nicole Kidman is Samantha, Will Ferrell is her husband, and Michael Caine & Shirley Maclaine are in this one as well.

"The Pink Panther". Steve Martin as Inspector Clouseau. He should be able to pull it off.

August: "Deuce Bigalo:European Gigolo". If you loved the first one, you'll more likely want to see this one.

There you have it. The Summer films sure help the time go by when there is no football to watch.

Let's not forget next Holiday season when "Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire", "The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe", & "King Kong" are released. :P