Just Be Happy about the WR's

CountDorkula

Well, how quick one game changes things! I am sure many of you will still argue, but I think we unfortunately found out today the validity of my point. What a heart breaker. McKelvin is so shaky with the damn ball every time as well. Does anyone hold their breath when he returns a kick. I dont mean in a good way either.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you freaking serious?? (yes, i know you are. incredulous) you lost any credibility you may have had(though I have never seen you post before though it looks like you've been a member for awhile) when you said stevie drops a lot of balls. That's the most false statement I have seen in a long time. He rarely drops a ball in a game. He may not be a blazer speed wise but to say he doesn't have great athleticism or great anything is, is....I am at a loss for words. i'll go with asinine. Do you see the way he jukes people and then goes on to score a touchdown? That's not athletic? You are certainly allowed your opinion, but stevie is playing at a probowl level right now, and personally my opinion is that your opinion SUCKS. leave it to some Bills fans to not be happy about the best thing that happened to the bills in awhile. :wallbash: I'd bet you probably think kyle williams is too small to play nose tackle too

Not so false today