Until Luck declares..

Drew026

The Colts are 6-4 and have the best QB in the game. Winning and losing is bigger than who is taking snaps.

No no no, you just don't get it.

We need to lose every game so we can draft a 21-year-old kid who's played 2 seasons in the PAC 10.

He'll fix everything. :rolleyes:

(Bills fans are a fickle bunch - so hopefully a 2-game win streak will provide at least a brief break from 'Luck-mania'.)

(Bills fans are a fickle bunch - so hopefully a 2-game win streak will provide at least a brief break from 'Luck-mania'.)

The mania will continue whether you like it or not. While we are at it let's stop with the Mallett foolishness. From where we will be drafting the strong-armed gangly qb won't be rated high enough to take him. If he is on the board in the second round then I will listen to your qb recommendation. ;)

The mania will continue whether you like it or not. While we are at it let's stop with the Mallett foolishness. From where we will be drafting the strong-armed gangly qb won't be rated high enough to take him. If he is on the board in the second round then I will listen to your qb recommendation. ;)

I must still be asleep, 'cause I don't remember mentioning Mallett at all.

(But since you did, Mallett also might not declare for this draft - there's certainly no guarantee that he will. Right now, just win. Every game. Deal with the draft in April.)