Bills will make the playoffs!

T-Bone

The Bills are going to finish 10-6 and beat the Steelers by 3 points in Buffalo.

They will draw the Colts and beat them in OT by a field goal.

Given some of the "predictions" on this board, I say that I probably know as much about football as anybody else on the board and if I am going to make some wild predictions,

LET'S BE FREAKING POSITIVE ABOUT THE BILLS FOR A CHANGE!

The Bills are going to finish 10-6 and beat the Steelers by 3 points in Buffalo.

Given some of the "predictions" on this board, I say that I probably know as much about football as anybody else on the board and if I am going to make some wild predictions,

154352[/snapback]

Shut up, ya you.

154352[/snapback]

This coming from one of Ice's Merry Band of Icesuckles....

What's up with this, T-Bone? Coming up with a back-up in case your teams craps out in the playoffs?

I've been saying that all week T.

I honestly believe if the Bills make it in, they will win thier first game. I'm just worried that they will stumble against Cincy first.

That is why we need your team to put a hurtin' on the Cats this weekend. For once in my life I will be a Pats fan...but only for 3 hours :blink:

Optomism is wonderfully refreshing

However, I still view the Bills as woefully inconsistent, and capable of playing like crap at a moments notice.

I will, like always hope/wish for the best, but my heart is bracing for the worst. This is the bane of the new millenium Bills fan

Guest Max in Tampa

154352[/snapback]

Wishful thinking. Although everyone needs to have a dream. As long as Bledsoe is at QB, the Bills won't go anywhere. Ask yourself why the smartest man in football got rid of him for a second year QB.

Guest Max in Tampa
I didn't realize Bill Walsh was with the Patriot organization :blink:

154407[/snapback]

Bill Walsh isn't in football, welcome to 2004.

Guest Max in Tampa
Sure he is. He works in SF's front office as an advisor.

But thanks tip about the year. I knew I needed a new calendar.

154417[/snapback]

No problemo. January is the first month of the year. By the looks of the 'Niners, Bill must've developed Alzheimer's.

Guest Richard Simmons
another negative guy who wants the Bills to do bad....sad very sad....

154364[/snapback]

Not as sad as:

1. You being a closet Patriots fan

2. You being a closet Canadian

3. You being a fat !@#$

154352[/snapback]

T-Bone I would like to agree with you on this one but its hard too. We would match up much better against San Diego, but I don't know how realistic that is.

154352[/snapback]

T I am all for this being positive stuff. How many people were negative about DB, MM, TD, among others just 3 weeks ago? If we weren't so pessimistic so quickly, then things would more peaceful around here and we would be able to pick on Thurman's Helmet and Hollywood Donahue a lot more.