So, would you trade the #1 overall pick next year for Vick?

Heitz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me try and explain this to you, though I feel is may be the equivalent of teaching calculus to a monkey. A principle is defined as a basic law, truth, or assumption. Principle's are universally applicable.

Therefore, stealing 1,000,000 dollars from a bank or stealing a Bills ticket from your roomate would fall under the same basic principle; that taking something that is not yours without paying for it is wrong.

So, my point in invoking Hitler's name was NOT that the two are comparable in terms of their misdeeds or that they are similar in stature or importance. Rather, the principle-the same word I used in the post that you are not mentally capable of understanding- is that I value what is fundamentally right over my allegiance to a football team. So, I would not want my football team to sign a horrible person who has committed crimes... even if it would improve the performance level of the the Bills. Meaning, whether it is Michael Vick, Leonard Little, Ben Roethliserger, Jeffrey Dahmer, or ANYONE whom I felt was of extremely low moral turpitude, I would not want them on my football team. And yes, that would include Hitler.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

You are a perfect example of a dog. except in your case you are too dumb not to bark at your master!!!!

Only a mucus eating twerp like you, with a brain small enough to fit through the eye of a needle would actually try and employ kindergarten logic to justify a theory that only a mad person would possess.

I mean are you really this stupid?

You can take your clueless principles and drown in your miserable existence!

Again only an idiot or chimp brained loser would equate the biggest mass murderer in history with Mike Vick!!

In other words, let your mountain meet the mole-hill loser!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

You are a perfect example of a dog. except in your case you are too dumb not to bark at your master!!!!

Only a mucus eating twerp like you, with a brain small enough to fit through the eye of a needle would actually try and employ kindergarten logic to justify a theory that only a mad person would possess.

Again only an idiot or chimp brained loser would equate the biggest mass murderer in history with Mike Vick!!

Nostradamus owns the Bills? Oh I get it, a prediction. Or maybe it's a lie which makes him morally bankrupt, and therefore Hitler? After all he refers to the Bills as my team. I'll bet he wouldn't have signed Bruce back in the day after his little run in with the law. Right? Get over yourself. Vick did the time...let it go.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

You're name calling and personal attacks make for very compelling arguments. And by saying my arguments are wrong, you have clearly established that they are in fact wrong. I have to remember trying those tactics next time in court.

"Judge, Of course he is guilty because everything he says doesn't make sense!! And of course he is lying because he is a liar!!! And look at him... he looks guilty!! And he's clueless and stupid!! And Ugly!! :worthy:

You're name calling and personal attacks make for very compelling arguments. And by saying my arguments are wrong, you have clearly established that they are in fact wrong. I have to remember trying those tactics next time in court.

"Judge, Of course he is guilty because everything he says doesn't make sense!! And of course he is lying because he is a liar!!! And look at him... he looks guilty!! And he's clueless and stupid!! And Ugly!! :worthy:

Personal Attacks?

Are you blind or simply too stupid to read or understand the nonsense you write.

You started the personal attacks and like a classless twerp you are trying to play the victim.

I blame myself for wasting time with you

Nostradamus owns the Bills? Oh I get it, a prediction. Or maybe it's a lie which makes him morally bankrupt, and therefore Hitler? After all he refers to the Bills as my team. I'll bet he wouldn't have signed Bruce back in the day after his little run in with the law. Right? Get over yourself. Vick did the time...let it go.

Thank You, it is amazing that the simple concept of crime, punishment, rehabilitation and forgiveness. elude that small minded clown