It's Official

BillsNYC

During the Miami game people were worried at halftime. I laughed and said, "Don't worry, MM and JG are going to make adjustments and kicks some ass in the lockerroom and this team's gonna come out firing. We're a second half team baby!!"

I used to love that the Bills of the 90's were never out of it, and I think this team is getting that personality too...

During the Miami game people were worried at halftime. I laughed and said, "Don't worry, MM and JG are going to make adjustments and kicks some ass in the lockerroom and this team's gonna come out firing. We're a second half team baby!!"

I used to love that the Bills of the 90's were never out of it, and I think this team is getting that personality too...

154088[/snapback]

I said the same thing. When I saw the score was 24-14 I said "come on guys, get a TD to pull within 4 before halftime, and win it in the 2nd half." However I BETTER not be saying that THIS weekend! :blink:

154088[/snapback]

That was something that NEVER or RARELY happened with Gregg Williams as our HC. No matter what happened, we always came out in the 2nd half looking no different then we did in the 1st half