Fitzpatrick the best NFL Quarterback for the buck

timmyk12

It's futile to try to explain something to someone that they either refuse, are in denial about or are just too unintelligent to comprehend. You and I know that the Bills are 32nd (that's DEAD LAST) in defense, have only one interception this season and have no running game to speak of.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has zero margin of error. Not even Peyton Manning nor Tom Brady could win games under the circumstances that Fitzpatrick is faced with. That's not saying that he is as good as them, but the fact is that,in the six games that he's played, he's resurrected a long dormant passing game which has been dead since 2002. He's the only reason the Bill have been close enough to win.

They see our support for Ryan Fitzpatrick as confirmation that he's "the chosen one" rather than the reality of it being our excitement at the possibility that he's "the chosen one" given his very good and consistent play this season. 13 TDs in six games? Yeah, I'll take that. 250 YDS per game? Yeah, I'll take that. So they shoot back "Yeah, I'll take a win please!" And so it goes around and around and around...

This team is finally watchable again. I have had a hundred times more fun watching a "go for the throat" team at 0-8 than watching a "scared to make mistakes" 7-9 team. If Fitzpatrick had started the season and this team had a merely average defense then they would be 4-4 and in contention for a playoff spot. That's how I view it.

You might as well give up on the idiots. They're clearly too far gone to be able to have a rational and intelligent football conversation.

What he said! +1

They see our support for Ryan Fitzpatrick as confirmation that he's "the chosen one" rather than the reality of it being our excitement at the possibility that he's "the chosen one" given his very good and consistent play this season. 13 TDs in six games? Yeah, I'll take that. 250 YDS per game? Yeah, I'll take that. So they shoot back "Yeah, I'll take a win please!" And so it goes around and around and around...

Go back and view the Gameday Grades: http://www.billsdaily.com/

He's had a couple good games, and more bad. He's a 59 % completion rate, prone to

make the big mistake, and pretty inaccurate.

I like to see the Bills play much better with him in there, but he's not the answer. IMO.

The way Fitz has been playing as of late reminds me of Jon Kitna. A good #2 that can be used as a stop gap at times, has the ability to make plays, win some games, plays real hard, gunslinger type which gives the defense the opportunity to make plays. I have to eat crow on this guy I actually thought Trent should be playing over him.... I would be content going into next season w/ this guy as my#1 as long as we can get some talent around him

It's futile to try to explain something to someone that they either refuse, are in denial about or are just too unintelligent to comprehend. You and I know that the Bills are 32nd (that's DEAD LAST) in defense, have only one interception this season and have no running game to speak of.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has zero margin of error. Not even Peyton Manning nor Tom Brady could win games under the circumstances that Fitzpatrick is faced with. That's not saying that he is as good as them, but the fact is that,in the six games that he's played, he's resurrected a long dormant passing game which has been dead since 2002. He's the only reason the Bill have been close enough to win.

This team is finally watchable again. I have had a hundred times more fun watching a "go for the throat" team at 0-8 than watching a "scared to make mistakes" 7-9 team. If Fitzpatrick had started the season and this team had a merely average defense then they would be 4-4 and in contention for a playoff spot. That's how I view it.

You might as well give up on the idiots. They're clearly too far gone to be able to have a rational and intelligent football conversation.

Great post!!!!! :thumbsup: