Madden Question

sweatpantsjoe

Wondering if anybody has played their franchise mode and is a few seasons in....when you win the Superbowl, is Obama still the president after say, 6 years from now, or do they have a different guy? I'm just curious and I'll never get that far in a franchise because I usually get bored after a year or so.

Wondering if anybody has played their franchise mode and is a few seasons in....when you win the Superbowl, is Obama still the president after say, 6 years from now, or do they have a different guy? I'm just curious and I'll never get that far in a franchise because I usually get bored after a year or so.

Actually, after three years of play Trent Edwards was President and Obama was the Bills QB! :devil:

Yes, Obama was Prez all three years that I went to the Superbowl. The celebration and clips were the same as well. However, I heard that each team has specific narration relating to the team.

I recorded the celebration with my digital camera......I use it as inspiration when I'm feeling blue. Usually Sunday evenings.