2011 Bills FAs (just a snapshot of the offseason)

95altima12

I know it's bad to be looking forward to April in the middle of the season but I just wanted to see where we stand... Please make any corrections you think of.

From what I can see notable FAs we have at the end of the year are:

Poz, (Must sign need all the LB help we can)

D. Florance (Would like to sign)

G. Wilson (Should come cheep)

K. Ellison (should come cheep)

Kelsey (already signed.... Have no idea why)

Mccargo (not even active gamedays)

I don't think Poz should be demand an insane contract. We need him but he isn't THAT good. With that said we should have some money to spend not that Wilson will but it would be nice to sign Merriman to a few year contract if he can stay heathly this year and play above average...

Also I think our picks are

If I am missing any please let me know. I can't remember if we had any for trades in the past.

I know it's bad to be looking forward to April in the middle of the season but I just wanted to see where we stand... Please make any corrections you think of.

From what I can see notable FAs we have at the end of the year are:

Poz, (Must sign need all the LB help we can)

D. Florance (Would like to sign)

G. Wilson (Should come cheep)

K. Ellison (should come cheep)

Kelsey (already signed.... Have no idea why)

Mccargo (not even active gamedays)

I don't think Poz should be demand an insane contract. We need him but he isn't THAT good. With that said we should have some money to spend not that Wilson will but it would be nice to sign Merriman to a few year contract if he can stay heathly this year and play above average...

Also I think our picks are

If I am missing any please let me know. I can't remember if we had any for trades in the past.

You're missing all the draft picks flirt.gif

You're missing all the draft picks flirt.gif

huh? :unsure:

huh? :unsure:

I think think you mean who they draft in 2011. I don't know much about the draft cuz I don't watch much college football but if we have the first overall pick I don't see them not picking Luck if he comes out... Ralph said he wants a QB and if Luck is there they will get one... If not then trade down. My guesses to positions would be:

1 Luck (if there)

2 LB

3 OL

4 DE

4 LB

5 TE

6 DB

7 DE