McAllister at Dallas, or Portis vs Philly?

DreamOnDan

I also have WIllis. I think that Willis is a must start from this point on. The problem that I am having is I don't know who to go with this week... Deuce has been pretty consistent, with exception of last weeks game. Portis has been on my bench for 3 weeks now. I hate to sit him at home on sunday night. Plus they finally had a good ofensive game last week, against the Giants though. What would you do?

Today Deuce promised the press that he would rush for 1000 yds. He is currently at 634 or something. What do you think? Will this motivate Dallas' run defense, or is He gonna start puttin up big games? It is so hard to start Portis because he had 17 carries for 30some yds this season against the Eagles. But it is a difficult decision.

Today Deuce promised the press that he would rush for 1000 yds.  He is currently at 634 or something.  What do you think?  Will this motivate Dallas' run defense, or is He gonna start puttin up big games?  It is so hard to start Portis because he had 17 carries for 30some yds this season against the Eagles.  But it is a difficult decision.

154523[/snapback]

I would go with Duce myself.

Portis did very well last week, but the Giants defens eis decimated by injuries, and Dallas defense still isnt very good.

Eagles defense: Most people are still thinking about that Steelers game: The Eagles run defense is much improved, they have moved Jerimeah Trotter back to his MLB spot and it has helped their run defense. Go with Duce.

It is true that Trotter has helped the Eagles run D. But I live in Philly and watch them a lot, so I'm not basing everything on the Pittsburgh game. Everyone here was shocked Ahman Green was shut down last week b/c he got 400 yards on them in 2 games last year. The main reason for them being better this year is their offense has given them big leads in the 1st half.

But I can see why you might go with McAllister - perhaps I'm just bitter after playing him last week over Tomlinson ;)

I'd be bitter too. That's the only reason I even ask who to start. Last week I played Deuce over Portis. :P Portis is a heck of a rb but his offense is pathetic. I watched a Portis interview last night on the NFL network. He stated that he sees some things that should open up a big day. Oh man this is tough, but I'm leaning towards Deuce.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.