My thoughts

First of all since i was there today, and even though we lost, i enjoyed my first ever bills game. It was a great game, but the bills unfortunately lost at the end. To tell you the truth, the crowd in TO was pretty good today. It was almost sold out, i would say about 46-4700 were there today, but WAYY to many bears fans.

About the team, this is the first time in a long time where i think we are truly headed in the right direction. Yes, we're 0-8, but could be 4-4 just as easily. This is the best offense we've had in years. I believe if we give Fitz a whole offseason to develop, and have many reps with the starters in Training Camp, he will turn some of his late game INTS into W'S for us. Hes doing this w/o much of a line. And what about Stevie Johnson? 10 catches for 150. Hes really coming around, along with Roscoe.

As for the defense, we have been playing better the last couple games, but this is the main concern with this team. If Merriman can play like his old self again, and we pick up a few Front 7 personall via draft or free agency, we can suddenly become a playoff contendor.

Dont tell me this team isnt better than last year. I dont give a squat what their record is. If this years team had last years schedule, i think we have 4-5 wins. Remember, our division is one of the toughest in the league, and we got the 3rd toughest schedule. But WE ARE COMPETING! Thats what you want in a rebuilding year. This team will only get better from here. In fact, i think we've already seen an improvment since week 1. Thats what this seasons about. With a few more good draft picks and free agent signings, we could be well on our way to the playoffs. GO BILLS!

First of all since i was there today, and even though we lost, i enjoyed my first ever bills game. It was a great game, but the bills unfortunately lost at the end. To tell you the truth, the crowd in TO was pretty good today. It was almost sold out, i would say about 46-4700 were there today, but WAYY to many bears fans.

?

About the team, this is the first time in a long time where i think we are truly headed in the right direction. Yes, we're 0-8, but could be 4-4 just as easily. This is the best offense we've had in years. I believe if we give Fitz a whole offseason to develop, and have many reps with the starters in Training Camp, he will turn some of his late game INTS into W'S for us. Hes doing this w/o much of a line. And what about Stevie Johnson? 10 catches for 150. Hes really coming around, along with Roscoe.

As for the defense, we have been playing better the last couple games, but this is the main concern with this team. If Merriman can play like his old self again, and we pick up a few Front 7 personall via draft or free agency, we can suddenly become a playoff contendor.

Dont tell me this team isnt better than last year. I dont give a squat what their record is. If this years team had last years schedule, i think we have 4-5 wins. Remember, our division is one of the toughest in the league, and we got the 3rd toughest schedule. But WE ARE COMPETING! Thats what you want in a rebuilding year. This team will only get better from here. In fact, i think we've already seen an improvment since week 1. Thats what this seasons about. With a few more good draft picks and free agent signings, we could be well on our way to the playoffs. GO BILLS!

I hear yah. One of the things people need to realize also is the defensive schemes and pass rush are appalling. The 2 man rush on 3 & 10 giving cutler like 7 seconds. Really? Dropping KW into coverage?

Offense is miles ahead and is encouraging. Defense, ESP coordinator/playcalling is questionable. It's the equivalent of a Trent Edwards on offense.