Ever notice the Bills play with half of a team???

DUFF

You guys ever notice that almost everygame this year and last year it's either the offense that shows up or the defense...never or rarely both at the same game. Last years defense kept scores relatively low, unfortunately our offense kept our scores low too. That is what I mean by "half" of a team showing up to games. This year our offense has shown flashes of excellence hanging with NE, giving it to the dreaded Baltimore "D"...but in these games our defense was non-existant. Last week against KC, the "D" shows up and holds the #1 rushing offense to 13points, and the offense only manages 10points (what happened to 27 pt/game avg???). I guess the point im trying to make is that somewhere in that locker room is a great team. If there was a way to make the "whole" team show up each game, we would be UNSTOPPABLE....maybe not, but we would definately be playoff contenders!

(ps....you guys got to try this KoolAide :beer: )

You guys ever notice that almost everygame this year and last year it's either the offense that shows up or the defense...never or rarely both at the same game. Last years defense kept scores relatively low, unfortunately our offense kept our scores low too. That is what I mean by "half" of a team showing up to games. This year our offense has shown flashes of excellence hanging with NE, giving it to the dreaded Baltimore "D"...but in these games our defense was non-existant. Last week against KC, the "D" shows up and holds the #1 rushing offense to 13points, and the offense only manages 10points (what happened to 27 pt/game avg???). I guess the point im trying to make is that somewhere in that locker room is a great team. If there was a way to make the "whole" team show up each game, we would be UNSTOPPABLE....maybe not, but we would definately be playoff contenders!

(ps....you guys got to try this KoolAide :beer: )

It depends on who you are playing. KC has a real good defense. NE has a real good offense. Baltimore has both pretty good. I was pretty surprised we did.

This week Chicago has a good defense so I don't think we will score a lot.