Bus endorses Clements for ND post

This is weird. Twice in a week, I find myself agreeing with Trev Alberts. He mentioned on SportsCenter how even though Clements does have roots in South Bend and is a good coordinator that he may not be the best choice given his inexperience in terms of being a head coach. Of course, he also seemed to take a few shots at the Bills in the process, but what he said is true. In effect, it's like asking Notre Dame, "is that the best you can come up with" or "is this who you REALLY want"?

Every time I see Trev Alberts, I curse him for making Mel Kiper a star.

153245[/snapback]

Kiper, if I recall, was chewing on the colts for drafting Alberts instead of (drumroll) ...Trent Dilfer. Even though the guy won a SB I'd hardly say Kiper's hypothetical decision to draft Dilfer would have won him kudos had he been Colts GM. Alberts just burned out due to shoulder injuries and made the pick a bust (?steroids anyone).

Agreeing with Trev Alberts in one week just means that you are watching way too much of that sh--\tastic show.

153887[/snapback]

I know, but they don't carry Mack Brown's sports news show where I live, though I hear he's lobbying hard for that to come about.

This is weird.  Twice in a week, I find myself agreeing with Trev Alberts.  He mentioned on SportsCenter how even though Clements does have roots in South Bend and is a good coordinator that he may not be the best choice given his inexperience in terms of being a head coach.  Of course, he also seemed to take a few shots at the Bills in the process, but what he said is true.  In effect, it's like asking Notre Dame, "is that the best you can come up with" or "is this who you REALLY want"?

153093[/snapback]

Trev alberts = RJ

Kiper, if I recall, was chewing on the colts for drafting Alberts instead of (drumroll) ...Trent Dilfer.  Even though the guy won a SB I'd hardly say Kiper's hypothetical decision to draft Dilfer would have won him kudos had he been Colts GM.  Alberts just burned out due to shoulder injuries and made the pick a bust (?steroids anyone).

153878[/snapback]

Did alberts even play more than 3 games?