Ghost Adventures Just Scared the HELL Out of Me!

ajzepp

This is a location they've been to a few times, each time gathering some pretty impressive evidence. They went back for this season, and it's pretty awesome....check it out!

http://www.theparanormalsociety.org/full-episodes/356-ghost-adventures-s04e03-return-to-bobby-mackeys

EDIT: The second half is much more intense than the first half...so be sure to stick with it! This is easily the most intense Ghost Adventures I've ever seen. :worthy:

Edited by ajzepp

Isn't that the show where they go into haunted places and basicly talk !@#$ to the ghosts?

Yep, they do a lot of, uh, "stimulation" :)

They've also been using some really neat gadgets that have produced some interesting results. And if you believe in EVP recordings, they almost always get those...it's really interesting.

A must watch for our family every week!! This Bobby Mackey's was good. I also enjoyed the one place they did in Upstate NY!!

I spent last night watching a few episodes of Ghost Adventures and Billy the Exterminator lol...

Arroughlylyghoullyghggrrss......

Shh, shh, shh. Did you hear that?

It sounded like........Bills Win! Bills Win.

:lol:

maybe we need to provoke a few ghosts to get things going our way at the Ralph again!

it's a bunch of corny made up crap

That's the mindset I started watching the show with, but it's pretty clear there is SOMETHING going on here. Too much objective evidence gathered for me to think it's all a fix.