Need Help - In Town for the Lions Game

Corn Bread

Had a great time! So much for the cheap Sabers tickets, though. We walked around for 45 minutes into the start of the game, and tickets were going for a couple hundred $$$ per! These weren't the Conference Finals, were they? Spent a lot of time at Pearl Street. That was great having the free train from our hotel down to the arena area.

Game Day was great, and everyone was cool. I was surprised at how many Lions fans were there. Of course it had to rain on our one game we go see in Buffalo. Of course it would. I love the Ralph! Some Bills fans we met said not to get excited about it, because it's very plain, but I like it. It's simple old-school football. Not a lot of frills. Long lines for the boys room, though! The practice facility is great on game day. We don't have anything like that. Sat down and watched the round-table discussion.

We looked for Sheldon Road to find the Robot's parking lot, but we couldn't find it. Then we thought we were pulling into the Hammer lot, and ended up in the wrong one.

Congrats on your first win. I promised, and the Lions delivered. I knew, KNEW, they would not tie that game. The Lions were in NO danger of winning that game. They were playing out the same script they've perfected over the years. Do just enough to keep fans interested and let them down in the end.

Thanks for a great weekend, Buffalo! Great fans, great city! :thumbsup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic