Really?

Pete_C79

This is 2 weeks in a row where we just gave a game away... the only difference between this week and last week is that last week we only gave it away once... this time we gave it away three damn times. The play calling is crap... empty backfield on first down with all the time in the world left on the clock in OT, we should of been running the ball.... Are they trying to give these games away to make sure we get the first pick next year??? The damn coach looks lost out there... He tries to ice the kicker and calls time out way too early (luckily they missed) and the next time he doesn't call it in time. I know we are rebuilding but this is getting old. It's almost like the play calling is set up to insure that we don't win a game.

Sorry.... I had to get that out.

This is 2 weeks in a row where we just gave a game away... the only difference between this week and last week is that last week we only gave it away once... this time we gave it away three damn times. The play calling is crap... empty backfield on first down with all the time in the world left on the clock in OT, we should of been running the ball.... Are they trying to give these games away to make sure we get the first pick next year??? The damn coach looks lost out there... He tries to ice the kicker and calls time out way too early (luckily they missed) and the next time he doesn't call it in time. I know we are rebuilding but this is getting old. It's almost like the play calling is set up to insure that we don't win a game.

Good luck crying over spilled milk.

But that the problem.. it shouldn't be spilled milk. They are much better then the 0-7 record shows. The right play calling and we could easily be 3-4

Non they aren't. We have no talent, and horrible coaching and scouting. We ARE an 0-7 team and it is showing.

Not sure I agree with you. Run the ball in OT? Did you notice that the Bills couldn't gain a yard running the ball? If the coach messed up in his timing to ice the kicker, then he should screw up every time... he missed. The only offensive play calls that I didn't like were those ridiculous middle screens to Jackson. After the first 3 or 4 didn't work, why keep calling them? The Bills lost because they couldn't make the final plays to win... got across the 50 three times at the end of regulation and OT and couldn't get the win out of it.