Bills switched back to a 4-3?

Please help me out here.

Being far down south of Buffalo, we get precious few notes about the Buffalo Bills.

I was surfing Rotoworld when I came upon this note.

With the Bills' switch to a 4-3 defense, Paul Posluszny is now playing weak-side linebacker.

Full-blown in-season scheme changes are extremely rare, and this one reeks of desperation by an 0-6 team. Posluszny has at least picked up his IDP production with 30 tackles over his last three games. Andra Davis, the new starting middle linebacker, had six tackles but only five solo in Week 7. Not a good fit for the 4-3, Aaron Maybin was a healthy scratch.

Now I admit I don't keep up with the team as well as I should... but when did this switch take place?!?

And, with the switch, are they already admitting Troup was a bad draft pick?

If there's a better thread to read, please point me in that direction and lock this one down... as for switching back to the 4-3... tonight was the first time I have ever heard of it; when did the Bills switch back?

Please help me out here.

Being far down south of Buffalo, we get precious few notes about the Buffalo Bills.

Now I admit I don't keep up with the team as well as I should... but when did this switch take place?!?

If there's a better thread to read, please point me in that direction and lock this one down... as for switching back to the 4-3... tonight was the first time I have ever heard of it; when did the Bills switch back?

Troup is playing dt with Kyle Williams Stroud and Dwan Edwards are the ends Moats was seeing some time at defensive end as well as Kelsay on some plays. Kelsay/Davis/Poz are the base set lbs but there was substitutions.

Nobody plays a 3-4 or 4-3 all the time. It depends on down and distance. In the case of the Bills, I think they wanted to make their base defense the 3-4 this year, but don't really have the guys to do it, so they've had a hybrid version for a while. Since they've been getting gouged so badly against the run, they're using more 4 man fronts.

Please help me out here.

I recorded the game and watched it live. Troup did very well in my opinion. On pass plays he played run till he recognized it as a pass, then bull rushed. At times he pushed two guys back in the quarterback's face. When he starts rushing he really goes and pushes the pile back into the quarterback. With Him and Williams in at the same time we are getting our two best interior linemen on the field at the same time. I believe he will get better as the season goes on. However, we still need linebackers. These guys tie up blockers, but there is no one to make the tackle for a bunch of yards downfield.