No $**t Sherlock!

This is a real gem.

"I thought throughout the season, if you go back and look at all the X plays, whether it's run or pass -- I mean big plays against us -- I'd say 90% of the time it's our fault," said Kelsay this week. "It's not what they did, it's what we didn't do, guys being out of the gaps, over-pursuing, not playing the right coverages, whatever it may be. They're taking advantage of mistakes we're making, which good teams do. But it's correctable things."

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Lankhof/2010/10/22/15790056.html

So what do you want him to do? Lie and say they ARE doing things right...and look like an even bigger fool?

I would say he was pretty much dead-on. :wallbash:

mmkay, you're the type of guy that always has something to say aren't you?

Edited by bigbillsfan12

FIXED:

"I thought throughout the season, if you go back and look at all the X plays, whether it's run or pass -- I mean big plays against us -- I'd say 90% of the time it's my fault," said Kelsay this week. "It's not what they did, it's what I didn't do, like me being out of the gaps, over-pursuing the run, not playing any coverage well, whatever it may be. They're taking advantage of mistakes I'm making, which any team can do. It's pretty easy. But it's correctable, so Ralph doesn't want his money back. Yet."