Would Wyche become OC if Clements left?

PIZ

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Wyche would seem to be the logical move. With Wyche and Mularkey I'm really not too concerned if Clements left and I don't think he will get the job anyways.

I would guess that SW would take over as OC if TC left to go to ND. They would probably bring someone in to learn from SW to be the QB coach.

Damn, lots of initials there. If that doesn't confuse you...what will?

I don't think his heart and voice could handle it. Esp with Bledsoe at QB. "Throw it....Throw IT....THROW IT!!!!!....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep........."

:(

I don't think his heart and voice could handle it. Esp with Bledsoe at QB.  "Throw it....Throw IT....THROW IT!!!!!....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep........."

:(

151737[/snapback]

LOL ICE, it was only a matter of time till that was mentioned. Good One.

I don't agree with you on it but that's pretty funny.

So who do we thank for Bledsoe becoming more adequate since the start of the season? Guru Wyche who is a proven NFL coach? Or Tom Clements who turned Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox into Pro Bowl QB's?