Jim Kelly Article on front page

That Jim Kelly article on the front page of TBD is mildly interesting, but I was flabbergasted to read the goings-on with NYS Government that are detailed in the rest of the article.

Amazing, that the Governor of NYS will "pay off" (with taxpayer money) the Republican State Assembly members for stopping Democrat attempts to override Pataki vetoes.

Glad to see that near $4 million in NYS taxpayer money is being spent on such a "worthy cause". :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Even more scary, this article reports it in such a matter-of-fact way, that there even any sense of outrage over this type of behavior. :(

NYS politicians are quite a different breed, aren't they?

That Jim Kelly article on the front page of TBD is mildly interesting, but I was flabbergasted to read the goings-on with NYS Government that are detailed in the rest of the article.

Amazing, that the Governor of NYS will "pay off" (with taxpayer money) the Republican State Assembly members for stopping Democrat attempts to override Pataki vetoes.

Glad to see that near $4 million in NYS taxpayer money is being spent on such a "worthy cause".  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Even more scary, this article reports it in such a matter-of-fact way, that there even any sense of outrage over this type of behavior. :(

NYS politicians are quite a different breed, aren't they?

151592[/snapback]

Sounds to me like Pataki learned quite a bit from Cuomo, lol.

New York State politics are probably the worst, or close to it, in the country. I'm just glad I don't live there anymore and have to deal with that crap. Can't understand why NYW is broke and the constituants are overtaxed.....