AFC East Does Not Lose Game This Weekend

MVJim

Pats (4-1) close the deal against one of the leagues best teams. Jets (5-1) and Phins (3-2) win tough games on the road. Meanwhile Bills Nation is told to endure the pain and wait three years. Whoopie!!! :bag:

Where are all of the posters that dissed all of the free agent signings that the rest of the AFCE made this off season? - L.T. is over the hill, Brandon Marshall is a malcontent, the Pats are on the decline, yadda yadda yadda......

Pats (4-1) close the deal against one of the leagues best teams. Jets (5-1) and Phins (3-2) win tough games on the road. Meanwhile Bills Nation is told to endure the pain and wait three years. Whoopie!!! :bag:

Where are all of the posters that dissed all of the free agent signings that the rest of the AFCE made this off season? - L.T. is over the hill, Brandon Marshall is a malcontent, the Pats are on the decline, yadda yadda yadda......

Free agency is NOT how you build a good team. It can be done ONLY through the draft. :rolleyes:

You won't see those people around, people around here don't admit incorrectness.

Now wait a minute..I would like to see anyone who did not think LT was done..I know I sure as chit did. And, I am pretty sure when you look at those teams they were in fact built through the draft.Few FA's , but for the most part through the draft.