Flash to Buddy: Checkout Wisconsin Offensive Line

rcatty

Did anyone notice the holes that the Wisconsin offensive line opened last night against the Buckeyes. The left side looked especially awesome. Hey Buddy: that's where it all begins! Just write down their names, and remember them on draft day. Oh, and by the way, keep Modrak away from that list. Send him up to Harvard or Yale to find an undersized, but brilliant tight end, or free safety.

http://host.madison.com/sports/college/football/html_4ef42c94-9b11-11df-9495-001cc4c03286.html

Did anyone notice the holes that the Wisconsin offensive line opened last night against the Buckeyes. The left side looked especially awesome. Hey Buddy: that's where it all begins! Just write down their names, and remember them on draft day. Oh, and by the way, keep Modrak away from that list. Send him up to Harvard or Yale to find an undersized, but brilliant tight end, or free safety.

http://host.madison.com/sports/college/football/html_4ef42c94-9b11-11df-9495-001cc4c03286.html

There's been a 'draft Gabe Carimi' movement going on here for a few months now (mostly by me, I guess). Gabe did a fine job handling Heyward - possibly the best DE in the country - last night. Wisconsin is well-known for churning out top offensive linemen and, believe me, Buddy Nix is very familiar with Carimi. He's a good one, and should go in the first round...

Gabe Carimi

Edited by The Senator

There's been a 'draft Gabe Carimi' movement going on here for a few months now (mostly by me, I guess). Gabe did a fine job handling Heyward - possibly the best DE in the country - last night. Wisconsin is well-known for churning out top offensive linemen and, believe me, Buddy Nix is very familiar with Carimi. He's a good one, and should go in the first round...

Gabe Carimi

I'm certain they will find something wrong with him, and seek out a 200 lb olb.

I agree 100% Great Post!!

I really liked that Watt too. I dont care about scheme he is awesome.

Carimi is good but hes not the prospect Joe Thomas was. Or Jake Long. I dont think we will reach like that at #1. This could be the first year in 10 that the Bills are picking at the top and a stud player isnt avalable. F**k!

I watched the entire game last night and the Wisconsin line just dominated Ohio State. Wisconsin looked like a SEC team rather than a Big 10 team.

The Bills need to hire whomever is th O-line coach there because they have a system where they just pump out great linemen Ala Hoe Thomas !

If you have a great line you can just blow people off the ball!