MY NFL 2011 draft

NO NO NO NO....Look at Incognito for instance...he was not fit to be a bill because he actgually got upset when we lost. Marshawn Lynch was a beast. This is not Buffalo bill thinking..Michael Vick can't replace TE because he might upset the tree hugging dog loving vegans...

fuhgeddaboudit....the Conrad Dobler days are over...this is a New Age team with a New Age mindset...

Are they still piping Yanni & John Tesh music into the workout room?

For what it's worth, Turley has always denied that. He says the Rams pushed him to come back before he was recovered from a serious back injury, then

didn't support him when he re-injured and dissed his effort in the media, and he went into Martz office and told him what he thought of him. Now if I had

Turley in there screaming at me, I might be *afraid* he was gonna kill me even if he didn't actually yell threats.

No question he's one colorful dude though:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/05/20/helmet-tossing-kyle-turley-goes-country-to-settle-scores/

Wow, thanks!

That makes more sense. I had misremembered that it was his temperament that drove him out of the league rather than his back problems. I'm sure Martz spun it into something more egregious in order to make the Rams appear more favorable, as well.

I miss the "old days" when players had the freedom to be characters rather than doing RoboInterviews where everyone spouts the same cliches. As a kid, I absolutely loved the "Fric and Frac Show" with Smerlas and Haslett and I was heartbroken when Haslett broke his leg against Chicago in the preseason in 1986 during Kelly's first appearance in a Bills uniform. He knew the team was going to turn around with Jimbo and was devastated that he couldn't be a part of it. Oddly enough, Turley was shipped out of New Orleans while Haslett was the HC there. Things have changed.

I don't believe in players picking their leaders, it should be up to the coaches.

Kickers and Punters are not want you want on Special teams either. Your head hunter is the leader.

Somehow the Bills got away from toughness and if it continues the Bills will fail.

Football is a dogfight and the toughest dogs win almost every week.

The good news is, you can get these players in every round!

To many times the Bills drafted for skill and we became a a lopsided team that lacks tough, physical players.

No team enjoys playing this type of team.This is the main reason some teams laugh at the Bills because we are basically defenseless.

Sometimes you can even get them after every round - I still think the Bills should have given Brandon Carter a look. We needed to toughen up and add depth to the o-line - dude's tough as nails, loves hitting, wants to keep playing after the final gun sounds, and rendered Ndamukong Suh a non-entity every time TT played Nebraska.

post-2970-048550200 1287658385_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator