Wade Phillips

I have been on record saying that Wade will not last until December this year, Romo will get benched this year, a new coach in 2011 and Romo is done after Nov 2011.

I said that last year.

<slow claps> You know all this? We should go to Vegas.

I live amongst the enemy and i actually watch the Cowboys games when I feel the need to actually be entertained by the game of football. Anyways, Romo will not be benched for John Kitna or Stephen McGee. JJ gave Romo a bunch of money and whether Cowboy fans like it or not he is the face of the franchise. Romo's talent is undeniable, though his decision making, both on and off the field is questionable. He has the talent to be an elite NFL QB and he puts up elite numbers. Jason Garrett is in so far over his head its ridiculous and you'll see that if JJ gets Romo a compotent coordinator a la Norv Turner, Romo will be a top 5 QB. If the above prediction does come true then I would take Romo in a heartbeat over any of the garbage that our Bills have trotted out under center for the last decade.

As far as Wade goes, JJ loves him and I think he will probably finish this season out, because if they lose this week they will be 1-5 and their season would for all intents and purposes be over anyways. This will allow JJ and Wade to simply part ways without a firing and allow JJ not to pay two head coaches at once. Believe it or not, JJ may be a little cash strapped after building that stadium.