Post Ralph Wilson era: Bill Polian?

YE OLE's Opinion Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support this move?

• Yes YE OLE, I would support this move!
    • No YE OLE, I would prefer to go in another direction!
    • I am undecided YE OLE...

Well it must be nice to have 3rd round draft choice - misses as the only thing to joke about. I love the part where the Colts' fans "concede" the fact that Polian hits on all of his first round picks though. As if that is so easy to do when he is always drafting at the bottom of the first round.

So you had to vote no because Polian would be over 70 years old if Wilson dies in the next few years or so. As if turning 70 would automatically make him just another "old fart" who would forget how he built the Bills into 4 time SB participants, the Panthers from an expansion team to NFC Championship participants in two seasons, and the Colts into 2 time SB participants and 1 time SB Champions. Yes sir, once the man turns that horrible 70 years old, he would lose all of that know-how?

Let me ask you something. What if our wonderful economy forces you and I to have to work until we are 70 or over just to afford some kind of decent retirement after that. I suppose your company and mine that we are working for at that time, will simply laugh at us and throw us out because we would just be too damn old to be able to do our jobs, right? :doh:

I get a kick out of those spoiled freakin Colts fans that are unhappy because the guy missed on the 3rd round picks....considering where the Colts have drafted over the last ten years because of being in the playoffs every year means their FO has done an amazing job in every aspect. Only a handful of teams have been able to do that over the last 10 years and it actually defies the parody the NFL has implemented and wants.

Colts with Bill Polian, who is the greatest GM in the history of the Buffalo Bills and probably the history of the NFL. The Baltimore Ravens with the "wizard of Oz" in Ozzie Newsome, the guy has done an amazing job as his teams are in the playoffs almost every year.The guy all Bills fans favorite guy to hate, Bill Belichick....consider a head coach that has defied injuries- lost coordinators-lost GM's- lost scouts. The man has survived on a team that has been in constant turmoil from other teams constantly trying to tear his team apart, and yet in the playoffs every year.