Advice Needed for My Clueless Pop!

bartshan-83

My poor dad... :cry:

The man who misses his draft or has a computer problem or calls me from his cell asking me to log in for him every year...

The man whom I convinced to draft Brady and Moss in their record setting year and STILL managed to lose in the playoffs...

The man whose ADD makes it absolutely impossible for him to go a full season without forgetting to remove BYE WEEK players at least once...

He needs your help.

He was offered Cutler and Brandon Lloyd for Favre. 12 team, Non-PPR, QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE (PPR), K, DEF starting.

Roster:

QB Flacco

QB Favre

RB Foster

RB Turner

RB Jones, Thomas

RB Green-Ellis

WR Moore, Lance

WR Smith, Steve (NYG)

WR Sims-Walker

WR Williams, Mike (TB)

TE Gates

TE Carlson

So as you can see, he is BUSTED in the WR department. Lloyd is ripping it up so that would help. But I feel like he just won the Randy Moss sweepstakes and I hesitate to advise him to dump Favre. Although a healthy Cutler/Flacco combo would probably be just fine.

What say you, fine Bills fans?? Can you help a brother father out? :lol:

Much thanks!

Cutler's hurt, for how long? Nobody knows but even when he was healthy his numbers were declining week after week and if look closely at his schedule for the rest of the season it's not an easy one . Favre on the other hand is numbers were worse than Cutler's but with Moss now there you'd think they should greatly improve. Toss in Favre is always one to play. While Lloyd's been great and make things more even it's a tough call. I'd probably go with it since outside of Steve Smith the other WRs he has are big time questions.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.