Lindell Long FG Attempt in 2009?

Cereal

Hey everyone,

I was discussing long FG attempts earlier today with the gang, and I was trying to remember an incident that occurred last season, or maybe the previous one.

I think it was in the first half of the 2009 season, around when it was obvious that Jauron was on his way out. Right before halftime, I remember Lindell attempting a 73ish-yard FG? Or maybe, they sent out the FG unit, then called timeout or something?

Anyway, I can't seem to find anything as far as stats go. I do remember there being so much other awful :censored: going wrong that no one on here really mentioned this strange coaching decision.

So... anyone help me out? Thanks and of course Go Bills! :ph34r:

Hey everyone,

I was discussing long FG attempts earlier today with the gang, and I was trying to remember an incident that occurred last season, or maybe the previous one.

I think it was in the first half of the 2009 season, around when it was obvious that Jauron was on his way out. Right before halftime, I remember Lindell attempting a 73ish-yard FG? Or maybe, they sent out the FG unit, then called timeout or something?

Anyway, I can't seem to find anything as far as stats go. I do remember there being so much other awful :censored: going wrong that no one on here really mentioned this strange coaching decision.

One made and one missed 56 yard field goals were his longest attempts in 2009.

Hey everyone,

You're probably thinking of Sebastian Janikowski, who did this either last year or 2008.