Maybe if you was nicer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if you WERE nicer, not was nicer. Illiterate NYC clown!

I was trying to be nice. It was you guys that was not being nice which is the only reason I came back to rub it in. If you was nice, I would leave you alone after that beat down.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I was trying to be nice. It was you guys that was not being nice which is the only reason I came back to rub it in. If you was nice, I would leave you alone after that beat down.

Come on, you aren't literally a caricature, right? Even if you talk like this you don't actually type this way? Please.

I'll have you know that I am not moronic as I pointed out last week that I got almost 900 on my SATs. And I am only returning the obnoxious behavior that was given to me by some people who fancies themsleves as tough guys. I didn't know everyone in here was so senstive because it is only football. It's not like I hit you in the back of the head with a shovel and then put you in the trunk of car and brought you to the river and made you drink gasoline until you talked. I would do you all a favor this week and bust the arm of a Jaguars fan but I don't think I'll be able to find any so sorry.

I don't get, you're bragging about getting a 900 on your SATs? Really?

Come on, you aren't literally a caricature, right? Even if you talk like this you don't actually type this way? Please.

My grandma used to say I was a caricature but she was family and I was a kid. You saying it shows a lack of respect.

I don't get, you're bragging about getting a 900 on your SATs? Really?

It wasn't bragging because I backed it up. Everyone was calling me dumb but yet I practically got an A on my SATs. Who is it that looks dumb now?

It wasn't bragging because I backed it up. Everyone was calling me dumb but yet I practically got an A on my SATs. Who is it that looks dumb now?

Ummm... Is there an alternate SAT that I am unaware of? The current SAT has 3 sections with possible scores range from 600 to 2400, combining test results from three 800-point sections (math, critical reading, and writing). When I took the SAT (1993 or so) the maximum score one could get was 1600.

So, you got a 900? Out of a possible 2400 or a 900 out of a possible 1600? Am I missing something?

There is no such thing as 'practically getting an A' on your SAT score...I got a 1130, where did that get me?

Posting on TBD :thumbsup:

Oh yeah the local car wash called and your 1987 IROC-Z with t-tops is ready to go, and the Z Cavaricci pants you dropped off at the cleaners is ready too pal

There is no such thing as 'practically getting an A' on your SAT score...I got a 1130, where did that get me?

Posting on TBD :thumbsup:

Oh yeah the local car wash called and your 1987 IROC-Z with t-tops is ready to go, and the Z Cavaricci pants you dropped off at the cleaners is ready too pal

I am not aware of any extra credit counting towards an SAT score and I wouldn't do it anyway because I am not a nerd. What did you do for your extra 130 points geek? Clean the chalkboard? If I was there you may have had an eraser for lunch.

You got a funny bit going which I'm guessing wouldn't be so funny live and in person.

Ya know what? Why don't you just stay off OUR board? You are as obnoxious at the moronic Jests fans that sat behind me at the game yesterday. And I'll tell you the same thing I told the morons behind me. F*ck you.

a-friggin-greed!!

I am not aware of any extra credit counting towards an SAT score and I wouldn't do it anyway because I am not a nerd. What did you do for your extra 130 points geek? Clean the chalkboard? If I was there you may have had an eraser for lunch.

You got a funny bit going which I'm guessing wouldn't be so funny live and in person.

You are an embarrassment to Jets fans all over the country.

Dude, please stop. You're embarrassing yourself. A 900 is a terrible score on your SAT's. I don't think you can even get into college with a score like that.