Lee Evans For...

Improving the team means turning draft picks into good players not the other way around. Evans may not be a star, but he's a good player. Call me crazy, but I think the Bills should keep the few good players they have and try to get more.

i

Of course we would love a 1st round pick but lets be realistic. I'd settle for a 2nd round and 4th round in 20ll plus another 2nd in 2012.

We need to start stock piling draft picks. We are losing either way with Evans and really he is a non-factor on this team being a #1 WR. Getting some pics in return and for one of our current RB's plus the top 3 pick in the overall draft (looking like #1 at this point) would be a good start. :thumbsup:

I am not sure draft picks are what I want given only Spiller is playing much from this years class. As bad as our Dl is and Troup and Carrington cant start?

Improving the team means turning draft picks into good players not the other way around. Evans may not be a star, but he's a good player. Call me crazy, but I think the Bills should keep the few good players they have and try to get more.

Evans is sure getting star pay. I won't call you crazy, but I will disagree. Also, turning players into draft picks is a way to get better down the line -- obviously not immediately, but in the future. His effort is suspect on some plays. It could even be a case of addition by subtraction. I'd rather put some other guys in there at this point.

Of course we would love a 1st round pick but lets be realistic. I'd settle for a 2nd round and 4th round in 20ll plus another 2nd in 2012.

We need to start stock piling draft picks. We are losing either way with Evans and really he is a non-factor on this team being a #1 WR. Getting some pics in return and for one of our current RB's plus the top 3 pick in the overall draft (looking like #1 at this point) would be a good start. :thumbsup:

Allen Wilson suggested the Bills could not trade Evans because no other team would accept his contract.

Crazy, but the one trade chip we've got is so dramatically overpaid that we can't even move him.