Anyway to get schopp and bulldog off the air?

Drew026

I'm embarassed as much as anyone today, and our current state sucks right now and is going to for awhile. But for fricks sake these guys act like they have it so much worse then everyone else. Anytime a caller called in and asked how they were doing they would just sarcastically remark how amazing they were doing. They also must've hung up and at least 3 callers before I turned those losers off. Maybe if they knew anything about football I wouldn't be as critical, but they aren't the only ones that are going through this ****. There's a difference between able to draw an audience and get reactions from them, and being complete and utter dbags.

/rant but seriously these guys fing suck.

I'm embarassed as much as anyone today, and our current state sucks right now and is going to for awhile. But for fricks sake these guys act like they have it so much worse then everyone else. Anytime a caller called in and asked how they were doing they would just sarcastically remark how amazing they were doing. They also must've hung up and at least 3 callers before I turned those losers off. Maybe if they knew anything about football I wouldn't be as critical, but they aren't the only ones that are going through this ****. There's a difference between able to draw an audience and get reactions from them, and being complete and utter dbags.

/rant but seriously these guys fing suck.

I usually defend them on this board, but you are spot on as far as the post-game show goes.

My biggest beef with them is that when somebody comes on the line and says How ya doing, it's not meant to be taken literally. It's a friggin salutation, like saying Hello. Do they not walk around and people half the time don't say Hi, they say How are you? Or, how ya doing?

They immediately get pissed that somebody could be asking them how they are doing - when actually they aren't being asked how they are doing. Nobody gives a rat's ass how they are doing. They are just having hello said to them!

I am really surprised that more people aren't listening to WECK. I have been out of the area for about 10 years, and about a year ago I got an iphone and started listening to WGR all the time down here in Carolina.

Bulldog used to be such a fan friendly, fun loving guy. He TOTALLY morphed into Schoop junior, which is unfortunate. I have never listened to two sports guys who sound more annoyed at the job they are doing than those two guys.

Even back in the day when Dickerson ruled the air waves, Bulldog had the alertnative show on WBEN which was always a lot of fun. He appriciated his callers and was a funny dude. Now he is a bitter a-hole on the air.

Oh well....hopefully more folks start listening to WECK.

I am really surprised that more people aren't listening to WECK. I have been out of the area for about 10 years, and about a year ago I got an iphone and started listening to WGR all the time down here in Carolina.

Bulldog used to be such a fan friendly, fun loving guy. He TOTALLY morphed into Schoop junior, which is unfortunate. I have never listened to two sports guys who sound more annoyed at the job they are doing than those two guys.

Even back in the day when Dickerson ruled the air waves, Bulldog had the alertnative show on WBEN which was always a lot of fun. He appriciated his callers and was a funny dude. Now he is a bitter a-hole on the air.

Oh well....hopefully more folks start listening to WECK.

WECK doesn't have a post-game. I think Nick should not bother having a pre-game and instead have a post-game......Pregame shows I don't really care about - we all know everything we need to know already. Postgame you really want to hear opinions of what just happened. And, we're left to player interviews on 97 Rock or S&B's horrible postgame show.