No Surprises Here

xsoldier54

Was anyone very surprised by the result today? This defense has demonstrated one thing so far this year. They cannot stop the run. They couldn't against GB, they couldn't against NE and they couldn't today. The Jets D is much better than NE's, so consequently, this team had no chance. They weren't going to put up 30 on the Jets and you had to know that the Jets would score some points, so the end result is pretty much exactly what should have happened. I was very optimistic as always, heading into the season, but this defense is really bad. It appears that the "experts" we all complain about were exactly right. This team will be lucky to win a game this year and they are almost a lock for the number one pick.

Was anyone very surprised by the result today? This defense has demonstrated one thing so far this year. They cannot stop the run. They couldn't against GB, they couldn't against NE and they couldn't today. The Jets D is much better than NE's, so consequently, this team had no chance. They weren't going to put up 30 on the Jets and you had to know that the Jets would score some points, so the end result is pretty much exactly what should have happened. I was very optimistic as always, heading into the season, but this defense is really bad. It appears that the "experts" we all complain about were exactly right. This team will be lucky to win a game this year and they are almost a lock for the number one pick.

I really was surprised. I expected the D to struggle, but I expected to see more adjustments and I expected the O to play better

Dropped catches, fumbles - those aren't talent issues, it's lack of focus/concentration or poor preparation IMO.