Terrelle Pryor

cmjoyce113

Interesting topic.

I have a friend who loves Ohio St. but HATES Ohio St. QB's. Pryor he's okay with. Here's his theory:

1) The Bills will never draft a QB with a top 5 pick unless the rookie salaries are changed. Too much guaranteed money---QB's always get more than position players. The Bills would draft a stud OT or even the "next" Ray Lewis before a QB.

2) The Bills have never had a supreme athletic QB, maybe Flutie would count to some. But they've tried the classic pocket-passers and guys with decent mobility. Never a guy in the Mike Vick or Pryor mold .

3) Draft a guy like Pryor (or Denard Robinson of Michigan, if he were only a junior) in the late 1st through 3rd rounds and create an offense to his talents. Think of Evans, Parrish, Spiller, Lynch and/or Jackson, and if Nelson comes around at TE.

Sorry, long winded but I find myself agreeing on some points. If a top draft QB is going to get $50 million without playing a down, I can't see Ralph writing that check.

Is this a ralph's cheap post? :devil:

I wonder what some people would think of Terrelle Pryor being an option for next year if he enters the draft? This is under the assumption that Locker continues to plummet and Mallet and Luck are off the board. I think it might be a good fit for Gailey. In my opinion if we had a very mobile QB with a strong arm in combination with the speed receivers we have and the running backs we have I think that could be a lot for a defense to handle. Maybe I am crazy but I really think that Pryor might be a good fit.

I guess the biggest questions is does anyone know if he is planning on entering the draft?

I'd LOVE him in the early 2nd round - kind of like taking Drew Brees that early. he is a big 10 qb (Brady, Orton, Brees, Henne, etc) which means he can play in bad weather (unlike um SoCal boys). I'd love to get an OL or a stud LB in round 1 and pick him up in round 2.

but he hasn't spoken at all about entering the draft.

I wonder what some people would think of Terrelle Pryor being an option for next year if he enters the draft? This is under the assumption that Locker continues to plummet and Mallet and Luck are off the board. I think it might be a good fit for Gailey. In my opinion if we had a very mobile QB with a strong arm in combination with the speed receivers we have and the running backs we have I think that could be a lot for a defense to handle. Maybe I am crazy but I really think that Pryor might be a good fit.

I guess the biggest questions is does anyone know if he is planning on entering the draft?

Pryor is not an NFL QB...Ohio State produces some good players, but not QBs.

I wouldnt mind it, not everyone is sold on him but without an offensive line I dont really see the Bills protecting Mallot. Atleast in the next few seasons when we are rebuilding a line we would have a QB that can actually move his feet to avoid the sack. Didnt everyone say the same thing about Vick when he first came to the league, nice arm, not that accurate, can run like heck. Pryor holds 4 of the 5 200 yrd passing + 100 yard rushing games in Ohio St school history. With Spiller and whatever other back that is still around we could make an amazing split back formation.

Edited by Justo2203

He's from Ohio St. - stay away - bust material!!! Oh and by the way - Go Blue!

Go Blow!! i mean blue,my bad. Mich dude is right,stay away from Pryor.if i hear Pryors name for the Bills it may be "head in the oven" time.i would take Troy Smith any day. not Pryor.

Geesh, must be a Dayton fan.... :thumbdown:

ouch. why r ya hating on Dayton? massive job loss, expanses of unused,& run down buildings. coupled with horrible inner city schools. Oh yea,i almost forgot, we have big fountains in the river. whats not to like?