Stroud and Davis out for Sunday

The_Philster

Bills head coach Chan Gailey was not optimistic going into the week that Marcus Stroud would be able to play against the Jets on Sunday. On Thursday he made it official along with another starter at linebacker.

“Andra Davis was out (Thursday) and his shoulder that he banged up is not coming around as quickly as we had hoped so he’s going to be out for this ball game,” said Gailey. “And Marcus Stroud with his ankle is not going to make it either.”

more

The Jets just released a D-lineman today to make room for Trevor Pryce. The 'rumor' is that the Jets plan on re-signing him come Monday. So obviously he has some value and we play the Jets this Sunday. So why don't we nab him, in the very least to pick his brain - but ultimately he may be able to help!

This is what I don't understand about our front office.

The Jets just released a D-lineman today to make room for Trevor Pryce. The 'rumor' is that the Jets plan on re-signing him come Monday. So obviously he has some value and we play the Jets this Sunday. So why don't we nab him, in the very least to pick his brain - but ultimately he may be able to help!

This is what I don't understand about our front office.

1. Haven't you been reading this board? He doesn't want to come to Buffalo...no one does!!!! We can't do anything.

2. He sucks

3 He doesn't have character. I'd rather lose with what we have.

4. Chan and Buddy have a plan. They can't do anything this year.