Will we see Brohm start this season?

MClem06

I think they'll want to see what they may have in Brohm. Fitz is running things now because he's earned it, Brohm isn't ready yet, and they are evaluating their wr's. It's a given that Trent wasn't going to put the ball into their hands much. I look at this year as full season audition for the future for these guys. They aren't going anywhere playoffs wise, so if they are going to be a part of the "new improved" Bills Nix et al. are building, this is their chance to show it.

I think they'll want to see what they may have in Brohm. Fitz is running things now because he's earned it, Brohm isn't ready yet, and they are evaluating their wr's. It's a given that Trent wasn't going to put the ball into their hands much. I look at this year as full season audition for the future for these guys. They aren't going anywhere playoffs wise, so if they are going to be a part of the "new improved" Bills Nix et al. are building, this is their chance to show it.

Probably see Brohmm around week 13. Brown only if Fitz AND Brohm get hurt. Thank heavens Trent won be "playing" any more game this year.

I know throwing in the towel is the "in" thing to do right now, but if Fitz can keep having games like in NE, minus the INTs, the team will be better and we will win some games. The D has to improve though. I don't believe anyone at OBD is giving up, unlike the fans.

PTR

Are you suggesting the Bills have a chance to go on a playoff run?

Or just a chance to go 5-11 instead of 1-15?