What Do I Think?

Master

At the beginning of the season I felt real optimistic about our team and figured we were better off than the media was portraying, but now I am lost. :pirate: This season DOES have an '85 feel to it and hopefully our future Jimbo doesn't run to the CFL after we draft him. I don't think we are the worst team, though I don't know why. :wallbash: Chan is coaching like a boob and the drafting around here has been nothing short of HORRIBLE. :thumbdown: Free agency has done nothing to help either. The only thing I can hope for now IS a victory at Foxboro(Gillette..sellouts). :w00t:

And just for the record I don't hate the Pats for taping peoples signals to cheat even though they did. :oops: I think that Super Bowl vs. the Giants was the high point in my life, :worthy: felt beven better than the drubbing of the Raiders in '90. :devil: Of course I was tired of hearing about the '72 Dolphins, but c'mon, it was the Pats. :flirt: I don't hate them because they go for it on fourth when 40 points up...or the laughing at Whitner. :nana: That's actually pretty funny! and sad. No, it's because of that fat slob Wilfork that the Pats are cheaters in my book. The fact that he fell on our terrible QB Losman's knee. I mean really, he was a bad QB and they still had to take him out? If we are to lose like professionals, this is the ONE team we must beat...for HISTORY's sake. Kill the Pats..Go BILLS :angry: