Abbreviated Thoughts

Bill from NYC

1) I am on board with benching Trent. Not only is he going to get killed if he stays in there, so are sideline officials. He can't get rid of the football quickly enough to play on this team. There just isn't any protection. Maybe they will have some in 2 or so years. Maybe not but either way, Trent is finished in Buffalo imo.

2) Kelsay did as well covering the TE (Jennings?) as did Lil Donte. My oh my.

3) The Bills might match up less poorly against the Patsies. Their defense looks a tad slow, and our gadget players and 1 trick ponies might see some success against them.

4) I actually like the way Gailey is focusing on the running game. All kidding aside, it makes sense. Whether or not it works, it's a step in the right direction. Fitz hopefully will be able to run his way out of ever present trouble and gain yards. At least this will be SOME sort of additional threat.

5) Running backs shouldn't be brought along slowly. You give them the football and they run with it. There's far less teaching involved. I don't understand why they don't play Spiller more. They are letting him return kicks, no? Sorry, I can't make sense of this.

6) Was Elison their best defensive player? :o

7) Can't wait to get home this weekend.

8) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1