Ding dong the with is dead! The wicked witch is dead!

FightClub

Sorry, I know this is being discussed in plenty other threads already, but I promised myself to start a thread with this title the day Edwards was benched.

A little juvenile, yes, but it makes me feel so good. Edwards is the only Bills player I have ever disliked to the point of outright hate, and this time, he has to be benched for good.

If Fitz had started from the beginning, we'd have beaten the Dolphins and the entire division would be 1-1 going into this game.

Ok, I got my cheap thrill in having my own thread for this. :flirt:

Sorry, I know this is being discussed in plenty other threads already, but I promised myself to start a thread with this title the day Edwards was benched.

A little juvenile, yes, but it makes me feel so good. Edwards is the only Bills player I have ever disliked to the point of outright hate, and this time, he has to be benched for good.

If Fitz had started from the beginning, we'd have beaten the Dolphins and the entire division would be 1-1 going into this game.

Ok, I got my cheap thrill in having my own thread for this. :flirt:

Oh man you waited and waited for this opportunity and spelled witch wrong.

I had nowhere near the same emotion as when Jauron was fired. Fitz is just as boring except he might actually ruin the draft status now that Locker looks brutal and Luck probably won't declare. If Brohm was listed as number 2 behind Fitz I would feel better but Edwards is....I just don't see the use in playing Fitz at all but I am sure the coaches don't see it that way. Edwards and Fitz have always been on the same level in my book with at least Edwards having upside. Now, I want the unknown in Brohm no matter how bad it gets. Rule all 3 out and get a whole NEW stable for 2011. This whole group just makes football boring....