Which upcoming game are you looking forward to?

LGB

okay, I get it...it's going to be a long season. Maybe my expectations were too high? Just changing coaches and having better game management I thought might be worth two games and still might be, but does anyone in their right mind think the Bills are moving forward instead of backwards right now? Seriously, besides Jairus Byrd and some of the younger players, are there any players that you really like right now? Was I wrong to think the Bills would be better than this?

Which upcoming games are you looking forward to? Maybe the Browns in week 14? Is that it? Maybe the Lions in week 10 (how good does Jahvid Best look)?

Edit: Here are the remaining games -

@ New England Patriots

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

@ Baltimore Ravens

@ Kansas City Chiefs

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

@ Cincinnati Bengals

Pittsburgh Steelers

@ Minnesota Vikings

Cleveland Browns

@ Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

@ New York Jets

Edited by LGB

I WAS looking forward to the Browns year as I thought this was the year we finally beat them. As of now I don't know if there are any sure games on our schedule. It seems we are being passed up by the long running suck teams. The Bills offense has to be the most unexciting football ever conceived.

Next week, and the Patriots match-up after that. Beat the Patriots. Once. Please.

It'd be all the sweeter knowing how badly it would hurt them to lose to this heinously bad Bills team.

Grab Jim Zorn and run some of that 70s Seattle Seahawks "throw-any-kind-of-crazy-sh*t-against-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks" offense. Bring the disco ball, the rhinestones, crank up some BeeGees and let's see that double-reverse, flea-flicker, statue-of-liberty in action.

okay, I get it...it's going to be a long season. Maybe my expectations were too high? Just changing coaches and having better game management I thought might be worth two games and still might be, but does anyone in their right mind think the Bills are moving forward instead of backwards right now? Seriously, besides Jairus Byrd and some of the younger players, are there any players that you really like right now? Was I wrong to think the Bills would be better than this?

Which upcoming games are you looking forward to? Maybe the Browns in week 14? Is that it? Maybe the Lions in week 10 (how good does Jahvid Best look)?

Edit: Here are the remaining games -

@ New England Patriots

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

@ Baltimore Ravens

@ Kansas City Chiefs

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

@ Cincinnati Bengals

Pittsburgh Steelers

@ Minnesota Vikings

Cleveland Browns

@ Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

@ New York Jets

THE LAST ONE!!! that way i wont have to watch this pathetic display of football, i waited all off season for THIS!!!

Which upcoming games are you looking forward to?....

At New England, Sunday September 26th, 2010, 1:00 P.M.

I'm a die hard Bills fan. I don't miss watching any games they play, good or bad, win or lose, for over 40 years now. I watched 'em all in the late 60's with stiffs like Dan Darraugh and James Harris playing QB. I watched em' all when Fergy struggled through the mid to late 70's after Saban quit again. I watched em' all through the mid 80's after Knox and Fergy left, featuring the two consecutive 2-14 seasons starring stiffs at QB the likes of Joe Dufek, Bruce Mattheson and a washed up Vince Ferragamo. And I've watched em' all these sad past 10 plus-seasons this new century. I might tell it like it is quite sarcastically, but I never miss watching them play, and I never stop rooting and hoping for them to WIN.

Edited by BillsPhan