Trent Edwards

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/#?id=8433c610-b32b-409a-99d9-1511cb0580da

Trent was asked a question at 2:05, if he is banging his head against the wall wondering when "it's" gonna turn for him?

His response (paraphrased):

"I need to look in the mirror and fix what I need to fix...When things aren't going right, you gotta look in the mirror and that's what I need to do!"

(All the while he is rubbing the stubble on his face and fixing his beautiful surfer-hair.)

*Sorry...I HAD TO! :D:worthy::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHoDsIPBaMQ&feature=related

I'm starting with the man under Center, I'm asking him to change his ways, and no message could have been any clearer...If you wanna make the Bills a better team, took a look at yourself and make a change!

Edited by Wilson from Gamehendge

The worst comment from Trint this time around was when he was asked about the interception off Steve Johnson's hands.

"I don't know...I haven't talked to Steve yet."

Can you imagine Brees, Brady or Manning getting an interception off of a WR's hands and not TALKING to him after the play??

If it was the WR's fault, call him out on the sidelines. Get him to focus. If it was your fault, walk up to him and grab accountability. If it was mutual, sit down with him and get on the same page.

But for God's sake, what kind of leader "Doesn't talk to him?" There's no situation where that is the correct response. There's still most of a half of football left, Trint. And you're supposed to be the leader.

I continue to beg Gailey for Fitz. Please Please Please...

The worst comment from Trint this time around was when he was asked about the interception off Steve Johnson's hands.

"I don't know...I haven't talked to Steve yet."

Can you imagine Brees, Brady or Manning getting an interception off of a WR's hands and not TALKING to him after the play??

If it was the WR's fault, call him out on the sidelines. Get him to focus. If it was your fault, walk up to him and grab accountability. If it was mutual, sit down with him and get on the same page.

But for God's sake, what kind of leader "Doesn't talk to him?" There's no situation where that is the correct response. There's still most of a half of football left, Trint. And you're supposed to be the leader.

I continue to beg Gailey for Fitz. Please Please Please...

Yes --- Trent should have talked to Johnson on the sideline. That is what leaders do. Trent is not a leader.

Johnson not only missed the pass but he cut his pattern short, which is why he was stretching for a ball he should have caught on the run for a first down.

There are so many problems on this team that it is hard to even comprehend them all. Johnson is not NFL starting caliber and neither is Trent, or Bell, or Meredith, or Green, or Stupar. Hangartner is marginal.