OTS: Packers & Bills Talking Deal For Marshawn Lynch

bills_red

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have officially hit rock bottom. We don't even have hope going into these games. IMO this will tell us if the new Bills front office "gets it". They need to trade Lynch for whatever they can get and really start rebuilding. If it's true they can get a third or Hawk they need to do it now. If the Pats had this many options at RB they'd trade one because they realize if you get 8 picks in the first 5 rounds you should hit on enough to improve a team. The Bills problem is they undervalue picks because their draft history is so horrible. They don't value a 3rd round pick because the odds have been it wouldn't turn into anything. They need to start stockpiling picks if they want to build through the draft. If they don't trade Lynch, who is a 3rd string head case, this front office is no better than the previous ones and I can't see where that hope is going to come from.

Yes.

Sure looked like the Bills were trying to showcase Lynch at the start...and the few plays he was in on might have helped any trade partner still on the fence.

Whatever the plan is, fans want to see some improvement happening soon - after watching the Buffalo offense end up ranked 25th, 28th, 30th, 30th, 25th and 30th the last 6 years.

We have officially hit rock bottom. We don't even have hope going into these games. IMO this will tell us if the new Bills front office "gets it". They need to trade Lynch for whatever they can get and really start rebuilding. If it's true they can get a third or Hawk they need to do it now. If the Pats had this many options at RB they'd trade one because they realize if you get 8 picks in the first 5 rounds you should hit on enough to improve a team. The Bills problem is they undervalue picks because their draft history is so horrible. They don't value a 3rd round pick because the odds have been it wouldn't turn into anything. They need to start stockpiling picks if they want to build through the draft. If they don't trade Lynch, who is a 3rd string head case, this front office is no better than the previous ones and I can't see where that hope is going to come from.

So you want a player who was basically invisible against US or you want us to have drafts like the Cheaters which you say is a doomed plan because we can't pick anyway.......um ok

So you want a player who was basically invisible against US or you want us to have drafts like the Cheaters which you say is a doomed plan because we can't pick anyway.......um ok

I want a pick for a player who doesn't figure into our future and then I want them to learn how to draft! I'm saying our history is we've drafted horribly but I can only hope we've learned a few lessons? I don't know. What's a better strategy?