A minor observation.

OnTheRocks

Wasn't he going to be the next starting LG? He was inactive without an injury to the best of my knowledge.

Tim Anderson was active...and when he was in the game, he and Ron Edwards were run on easily. If anything happens to Pat Williams or Sam Adams, this "D" is in deep trouble.

He was only being used on the OL for very specific short run packages - I don't think being inactive this game has any bearing on future long range plans for using him on the OL next year. I was wondering if they just didn't feel they would need those formations as much this game - or more if they wanted to open a spot to get Anderson in there.

I am curious if anyone else noticed how Anderson did - I thought I read he was only in for a few plays.

Not this year he wasn't.  And in addition to him, Jason Peters was also inactive.  Strange.

148394[/snapback]

I was surprised at Peters, though I didn't see the breakdown of who was active...

When Jennings went down and they showed Williams on the bench, they were saying "they have no tackles left" and I was screaming "what about Peters?" I guess the bobbleheads were actually right....there were no tackles after Price....

I was surprised at Peters, though I didn't see the breakdown of who was active...

When Jennings went down and they showed Williams on the bench, they were saying "they have no tackles left" and I was screaming "what about Peters?"  I guess the bobbleheads were actually right....there were no tackles after Price....

148425[/snapback]

i would say their were no Tackles after Jennings and Williams.