Is Ryan Fitzpatrick a better option?

Gailey should stick with Edwards as long as he appears to be improving throughout the season. It shouldn't be hard to improve from last week. If he doesn't look better than last week, it should and will be Fitzpatrick in week 3, IMO. I suspect that before the season is over all three guys will have started some games...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I don't ever want to see the guy skip a ball to a wide open receiver again. He has the most inaccurate arm of any QB I can remember playing for the Bills. But mostly, it's because when he is in the game I just have this feeling that the offense is going nowhere. I get the same feeling from Trent, but at least there is the hope that maybe this is the game where he finally "gets it." I know there is a minuscule chance of that happening, but I also know that there is a zero chance of it happening with Fitz. Truth be told, I think they both suck. I'd rather just see what Brohm can do at this point, but I don't hold out much hope for him either because he wasn't able to beat out the two losers ahead of him.

The Fitzy led Bills WON last year's KC game and covered the spread. What more is there....end of conversation.