O line help.

BillsInMaine

McNeil seems like a far likelier option given history with the Chargers and the fact that he plays tackle. I'd be working overtime to get him in Buffalo.

I couldn't agree more. If Nix really wants to rebuild this team he's going to have to make a trade sooner or later like the other 31 teams in this league have done, why not start with the biggest need position and a team he's familiar with?

Maybe they can trade for Jason Peters.

lol,the fans in philly are not at all in love with peters and if you go to their message boards you can read about their feelings toward peters yourself.

they openly wonder if they got fleeced with the theory that peters was the best tackle in the league.

You are pinning your hopes on a kid drafted in the 5th round? Yes lightning does strike from time to time, but that's a bit of a Hail Mary.

Speaking of Hail Mary, we surely found out that the Bills can't even try them

Why dont you all forget about it. There was plenty of opportunities to trade for Tackles this offseason and the Bills chose not to do it. We are screwed for this year. Enjoy the beautiful fall Sunday afternoon in the upcoming weeks. I know I will be out fishing for reds.