Clay Matthews

Looks like Trent is done after this game. No one will block this boy ,on our team. This game could be really ugly. Too much O for us to handle also.

I think this a positive step in the right direction if trent gets hurt next game. I wish there could be another way without getting trent injured but trent is obviously not NFL material. I think the best QB on the roster is Brohm but that is not saying much at all. The game he played against Atlanta was bad but he showed signs off pocket awareness that the other two bone head Qbs are lacking on the field.

How good was that linebacking core at USC?....Cushing, Maualuga, and Mathews all from the same team in the same draft class is pretty damn impressive. Mathews was pretty awesome yesterday, not looking forward to playing that guy.

How good was that linebacking core at USC?....Cushing, Maualuga, and Mathews all from the same team in the same draft class is pretty damn impressive. Mathews was pretty awesome yesterday, not looking forward to playing that guy.

It`s unreal. Trent is going to get squanched on Sunday if he holds the ball at all. Hey old Fletch didn`t look to bad last night . For a guy that was done yrs ago.