Ya know what I'm most tired of...

Dan

I cant agree with you. A Trent fan I am not, but Gailey had a horrendous game today as well. There is plenty wrong more than just Trent Edwards. It's like the people who thought Jauron was the problem in years past. Yes he was a problem. But he was not the problem.

ill second that what the hell with all the screen calls that DIDNT work...and please stop experimenting(with spiller)

and just hand the ball to freddy

And yet the Bills were likely a good bounce (i.e., a touchback on that punt) away from winning this game.

How about that arm bar on Lee Evans down the sideline that wasn't called. Even Steve Tasker said the refs missed that call. Then the very next play, the dolphins killed Edwards after he got rid of the ball then the dolphins players heckeled the crowd like jerks.

i love how people wanna throw it all on trent. what happened to establishing the run. we came out with 3 pass plays. how is that establishing the run? im confused? i guess its just easy to pin it on one guy, instead of the offense as a whole.

It is really difficult to establish the run when the defense has no fear of the pass. The Dolphins dared Edwards to beat them, and he did not.

I've been to dozens of Bills games. Never seen anything like what I witnessed today. Tons of near teenagers blacked out wasted. Racist comments (yes, that's right, directed at a ref). Someone heckled a handicapped woman for taking too long to descend the stairs. One jerk wouldn't sit down the entire game, even though he was standing in front of two little kids and the father was pleading with him.

Honestly, I was more disgusted by the fans today than the product. And that's amazing.

I grew up here, but I feel less and less connected to it. Very sad.

You've never seen anything like that? Have you been sitting in the club seats all this time? Seriously, I've been going for more than 30 years and if anything it was WORSE back then. And it's still bad enough that I don't even consider taking my kids (who are 11 and 7). That's if I even go, which is less and less likely the older I get. It's just not worth it, especially with the crappy onfield product.