You know what kills me the most...

buffalo_bills

This game was so indictive of so many of last years games. Defense plays well and keeps us in the game, but the offense is completely inept. Although i must say, the defense looked even better than last year. They didnt stop the run, but they contained it, and i think our secondary did a good job. This is why the game wasnt a blowout.

Anyway let me get to the point. This is what drives me insane. I dont know if you fans notice, but we are 2-3 postitions away from being a GOOD TEAM. Can you imagine what would happen today if we had a decent quarterback. We would win easily. We had pretty good field postition most of the game, but we couldnt take advantage of it. Edwards looked lost. Yes, the line is bad, but there were occasions where he hada pocket to step into, but chose to scramble instead. This really pissed me off.

As to our running game, i feel bad for our RB's. Honestly. After the first drive, Miami realized we had no chance of throwing the ball, and pretty much played the run pretty hard the rest of the game. They dared us to throw the ball, and we couldnt do squat. Again, this comes down to the lack of i would say 2 Positions. QB and RT. Edwards and Green are the guys keeping not only this offense back, but the team as well. It sucks that we are being held back because of Edwards. It really does. We can keep thinking he is our guy, but hes not. It might be another season lost, because of the ineptitude of the Qb play on this team.

This is the first time, in so many years watching the bills that i've given up hope for the season. I find nothing to get excited about. Unless Trent and the offense can prove me wrong, which i hope they do, I just simply cannot find any hope for this season at all.

to all those who predicted an 0-16 season..good call. TE should go to the bench for two weeks and then they should forget about him entirely. another embarrassment at home. what happens when we export this mess to other stadiums? take GB in all suicide leagues next week and if you gamble take the pack and give up the points.....