AFC East fans that show up to Bills Backers bar

VA Bills Fan

I go to the Bills Backers bar every week, and here's how I describe AFC East fans that show up when we were matched up: now remember they are showing up to the section of a bar dedicated to Bills fans so it's usually a small group and they are outnumbered. (In Virginia)

Jets fans: Actually pretty humble. No J-E-T-S when they score but they do cheer of course. Respectful of our group, but they must come there for convenience. Higher football IQ than most other fans. One of them gotta little mouthy but I think it was frustration from Sanchez' picks and a few Bills fans rubbing it in.

Pats fans: They are checking other games for fantasy stats and don't know 1/2 of their starters. All Brady jerseys. Jean shorts. Socks and sandals. Hands down the lowest football IQ, and usually straight up wrong about football. They'll leave in the 4th quarter in a close game so the minivan can stop at Starbucks before dinner. They eat salads and ask for boneless wings. They watch the LOGO channel instead of the Redzone channel. I could go on...

Dolphins fans: Most drunk and most obnoxious. A-Holes! and have received the short end of two small-brawls over the past two years. A couple of them stand in the way back and talk s***, but disappear afterwards. Many were red faced drunks -- one had a ankle tattoo that looked like a butterfly, but I wasn't sure. I'm sticking with butterfly. Our hosts are a little older couple, and one Phins fan was getting in their face during routine plays and defensive stops. He was later removed. Idiots -- don't really know football IQ since they didn't really talk or try to be polite. Straight up losers.

I can't wait to see their faces tomorrow when we begin our year to shock to world (with an 8-8 season). GO BILLS!!!

i would have figured the jets fans to be most annoying.

i hate fire joe or whatever his name is (dont really hate him, but you know what i mean)

hate revis and their nose tackle kris jenkins, hate rex rayon too.

always hated l.t. in san diego. now i have much greater reason to dislike him. this guys is a chump. he sits out on all big charger games.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

i would have figured the jets fans to be most annoying.

i hate fire joe or whatever his name is (dont really hate him, but you know what i mean)

hate revis and their nose tackle kris jenkins, hate rex rayon too.

always hated l.t. in san diego. now i have much greater reason to dislike him. this guys is a chump. he sits out on all big charger games.

Yeah maybe it's not a true look at their fans...who would want to go watch their team surrounded by a room full of opposing fans anyway.

Always found that Jets fans were the most annoying and didn't have a football IQ. Only thing they knew was that if they're winning, they're going to the Super Bowl and if they're losing, fire everyone. (Mind you this is coming from the bars in the Capital District). Pats fans, you nailed. Don't know anyone on the roster outside Brady, Welker and Moss and have to ask how the rest of the division is doing. As for Dolphin fans...really haven't been around too many around here. Maybe I'm going to the wrong bars. :thumbsup: Anyhoo, my two cents.

I live in New England and can say the typical Pats* fan is not quite like you described. They tend to be more like your description of Phins fans. They're truly insufferable sometimes - and some of them are close friends of mine! They have thin skin and short memories. Whether or not they have a football IQ is hard to tell since every time they open their mouths it's something to do with the Pats* so one wonders if they are watching the game for the game or for some kind of Patriotic man love. God I hate the Pats. I used to hate the Phins 20 years ago, but from living in New England for ten years I have come to truly hate the Pats* and their obnoxious fans.

Edited by MaineMoxie

Where do you guys watch the game? Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow. I have the day free of the wife and kid and am craving some wings. Not the boneless variety. What the hell is that anyway? Those aren't wings, those are chicken mcnuggets. It irritates me to no end when I order wings and they ask me "traditional or boneless." WINGS!!! I want WINGS damn you.

Of opposing team fans at the stadium I truly find the Pats fans to be the biggest most obnoxious a holes. A couple of Bills Backers bars that I have gone to in Florida have not had opposing team fan problems. If they were there they were too small to notice.

Edited by beerme1